Welcome to New Hampshire Transit Association
Our mission is to provide information, education, and support to New Hampshire transportation providers, and to improve mobility for New Hampshire citizens.
Goals of the New Hampshire Transit Association are to:
- Promote general awareness and support of public and paratransit service
- Encourage cooperation among its members and the general public
- Aid members in dealing with special issues and legislation pertaining to public and paratransit
- Collect, compile and make available to members and others data and information relative to public and paratransit
- Provide a medium for an exchange of experiences, discussion and comparative study of transportation issues
NHTA members include public and nonprofit transportation operators, government agencies, transportation planners, and private suppliers.
Overview of Benefits
Access to state legislative initiatives involving community transportation
A voice in the legislative process through the Association and its lobbyist
Regular Information Updates
Monthly updates by representatives of the New Hampshire Departments of Transportation and Health & Human Services
A forum for discussion with transportation providers from across the state
Growing Community of Transportation Members
New Hampshire Transit Association News
NH DOT video – navigate a two lane roundabout.
Ever get the jitters when approaching a roundabout? This new video from the NH D.O.T. demonstrates the correct way to do… Read More
New NHTA Website/Membership Portal Coming Soon
New Hampshire Transit Association is currently working on launching it's new and greatly improved website. The new site will feature… Read More